Old April 14th 04, 12:19 AM
Ed Rasimus

On 13 Apr 2004 23:04:11 GMT, (BUFDRVR) wrote:

131 Go Stuff A Buff Up Your Ass With The Training Wheels
Hanging

271 Ban The Buff

274 I'd Rather Have A Sister In A Whore House Than A Brother In A
B-52!

Why such animosity to the BUFF? Ordnance load envy ?

BUFDRVR

I only posted the Falcon code--didn't write it and didn't go to the
trade school. Have only the greatest respect for BUFF drivers since 18
December 1972. (Before then there were some credibility issues.)
Always glad I didn't have to walk a mile in their mukluks--they
couldn't wear shoes at those Northern tier bases for ten months of the
year.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"