Old July 28th 03, 03:32 AM
Big John

Peter

My daughter (and husband) just returned to Seattle from FL They 'drug'
a trailer down and back to live in so they could work on their ocean
going sail boat in FL. Robert also wanted to get back for Arlington
where he was involved.

My daughter set her cell phone up so that each evening when the free
minutes kicked in she could connect long distance to her ISP in
Seattle and connect to her laptop. Connected to her ISP she could send
and receive e-mail (or surf the Internet). Worked great. Got a report
almost every night (unless they were out of range of a cell tower).

Doubt if you have time this year to set up but you could plan ahead
for next year and 'have your cake and eat it too' G Airplanes all
day and Email, News Groups and Internet all night.

Big John

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:34:43 GMT, "Peter Gottlieb"
wrote:

I know it's a lot to ask, but, anyone setting this up?