Old May 23rd 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Another forged post

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

BTW, you don't actually think i care what you call me, do you? I
reckon i'd have to have at least a morsel of respect for you or at
the very least figure that someone, somewhere did, to give a flying
**** about anything you'd say...

Bertie

Of coarse not, you obviously don't have enough brains or enough of a
life to give a **** about anything. Why else would you dedicate you
like to wrecking this group. Hell, your easy.

Obviously.You have me bouncing like one of those rocking birds that dips
it's beak in a glass of water...
I feel so used.

And i'm not wrecking anything, fjukktard. I'm just poasting....

Bertie