Old March 28th 04, 06:25 AM
B2431

Default ~ COURT OPENS DOOR TO SEARCH WITHOUT WARRANTS ~ ["Warrants, shmorants," comments AssCroft]

shmorants," comments AssCroft]
From: "Admin"

"me home" wrote in message
.. .

someone comes barging into my home at 4am, they get a shotgun blast to the

head.
not my fault. I am deaf.

If you have the forethough to get the shotgun, chamber the round then you
aren't blind. Those Green WindBreakers with Police or Sherrif plastered all
over them would tell you the same thing as they preannounced before entry.
If you decide to live, you will put the shotgun down. If you decide to die
then you blast away.

If someone wearing green or any other dark colour entered my house at 4 am all
I would see is a shadow and if I see what I think is an weapon I will shoot.
The shotgun is already by my bed and loaded with a round in the chamber. It's
loaded with #6 shot so as to not harm neighbours. At any range in my house the
pattern is wide enough to hit something on the intruder not covered by body
armour. The second round is 00 buck shot and the third is slug. I won't say
what the rest are.

If I happen to be anywhere else in the house at the time of the invasion..
well, you get the idea.

As a law abiding citizen I can safely assume only a criminal is breaking in. If
it's the police they are entering the wrong address and any casualties are
their fault, not mine.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired