Old August 23rd 04, 05:38 PM
JC

ojunk (Robertmudd1u) wrote:

I use 3M brand Super Trim Adhesive. It is available at good
auto parts store, stores that cater more to repair shops than the
general public. It comes in an spray can. It will not let go in hot
weather

Yes, the 3M weather strip adhesive is much better than the original glue used
in Germany. It is available at your local Auto Zone, Advanced Auto, NAPA or Pep
Boys store. I recomend the version that comes in a tube. It is much cheaper
than the spray version and less messy. I do recoment using rubbere gloves with
either version. It comes in either black or yellow. If you apply it as per the
instruction it will last just about forever.

Robert Mudd

I did not know it came in a tube. The tube would probably provide
more usable quantity than the spray. Although the nozzle on the spray
can does put out a fine stream that is easy to aim, I have had to mask
off areas to avoid overspray.

Does the tube dispense a fine enough bead that it will dry relatively
fast