Old May 13th 14, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Info on Paul Swallow, AZ?

On Wednesday, November 30, 1994 9:54:24 AM UTC-6, Bruce Horn wrote:
I'd be interested in any information people have about a A/P IA in the
Arizona City, AZ area named Paul Swallow. If you have stories about dealing
with him, positive or negative, please send e-mail.

Thanks!

Bruce Horn

--
Bruce L. Horn Informatics Con Paul Swallow is a child molester ...and should of been lynched on a rope and hung from the highest tree till he died ...that's all I will say ! true true ...