Old July 24th 03, 06:08 PM
Jay Masino

Ron Natalie wrote:
Well Cox is supposedly coming today to "fix" things. Hopefully the
channels above 13 will start working again. I'm really itching to see
Discovery Wings (we didn't have it on the analog service).

Discovery Wings was the only reason I was being tempted to move to digital
cable, but after Comcast ran a few days of Discovery Wings on their
"preview" channel, I determined that it was a waste. Way too much
military stuff, not enough about the basic flying we all do. I'll stick
with the analog service (which is getting expensive enough as it is).

-- Jay

__!__
Jay and Teresa Masino ___(_)___
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/ ! ! !

Checkout http://www.oc-adolfos.com/
for the best Italian food in Ocean City, MD and...
Checkout http://www.brolow.com/ for authentic Blues music on Delmarva