Old April 15th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tim[_7_]

Default What's the bi-annual flight review all about?

"Dallas" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:30:00 GMT, wrote:

It isn't a "test" as there is no failing

Not getting the sign off means you failed.

And it does indeed happen. I had a bad experience with a low time instructor
over nothing more than a short field landing procedure. I actually had to
threaten him with contacting the FAA to get his signature.

But choose your CFI with care, as you always should. A BFR should be a fun,
and a great time to ask questions and learn something new. I have been
taking BFRs as long as the program has been required, and only had one bad
one.