Old November 3rd 09, 11:23 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Ron May

Default Are there any active Cessna 150/152 owners groups?

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:56:33 -0500, POKO wrote:

In article , says...
On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:58:11 -0500, POKO wrote:

In article ,
says...
hummingbird wrote
'Roger Hunt' wrote thus:
hummingbird wrote
'Roger Hunt' wrote thus:
hummingbird wrote

Seen on a London bus:
http://is.gd/4KrUg
lol.

Er coff how comes the price is in Merkan Bucks then?

Good point.
Maybe May doesn't realise that other currencies exist!

By George - you've got it!

One has to show sympathy with May because he lives in one of those
dusty old "fly-over" Texas townships where tumbleweed blows down
Main Street and the only sounds to be heard are from cows and
horses - and 1960s station wagons backfiring ;-)

Actually - it sounds a far more pleasant place to live than any British
city I know of. I can visualise the rules -
Anyone caught littering is shot.
Any anti-social behaviour - a night in jail then shot.
Theft - night in jail, flogging, then shot.
Speeding - banned for a year, then shot.
etc ...
Just what we need here.
(It kind of explains why these townships have a population of 15)

What I wouldn't give for a '60 ish station wagon with nodraft windows -
damn carmakers really screwed up on that one,

We could jam a bunch of Pricelessware CDs and donations into that thing,
POKO!

vbbg

then we should clean out our Cayman Island account and get some for the
regulars here,

Your check is in the mail, POKO!

no grin
--
Ron M.
Anything posted through x-privat.org or anonymous mail2news servers like