Old January 14th 14, 09:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wallace Berry[_2_]

Default How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Just in pictures and my imagination...and both are more than enough, thank
you. Hey! Maybe a vivid imagination is strongly correlated to pilot longevity?

Bob - not OBVIOUSLY anal? - W.

Hah! Exactly. Those that know me have heard me say that anyone who
continues to ride a motorcycle on the street past the age of 30 is
suffering from a serious lack of imagination.

WB (who still has dreams about carving mountain roads on his cafe bike,
even after not riding for the past 30 years).