Old August 23rd 09, 02:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert Moore

Default Emergency Descents with ATC COMS - Video

"Flaps_50!" wrote

You were conducting aerobatic flight.

TRUE

Breaking the law is one thing

IN WHAT RESPECT

but are you certified for aerobatics?

PILOTS DON'T HAVE TO BE CERTIFIED FOR AEROBATICS in the USofA

What about your aircraft?

When properly equipped, the B23 and C23 are approved for limited
aerobatics. (Wikipedia)

This could get you killed.

Normal takeoffs and landings kill a lot of pilots.

Let me remind you that aerobatics are maneuvers
outside those required for "normal" flight FAR 91.303.

LET ME REMIND YOU.... that the Sundowner is approved for Spins.
Google "Beechcraft Sundowner Spins" and you will find a reference
to "The Light Airplane Pilot's Guide to Stall/Spin Awareness By Rich
Stowell". I would suggest that you read the paragraphs on the following
web page.
http://books.google.com/books?id=i8r...A304&lpg=PA304
&dq=Spins+in+sundowner&source=bl&ots=u0xxM-hDbY&sig=r8g_VtQN_AjTS8Cql-
tWtg0geRo&hl=en&ei=KD2RSo_BKoH8tge9p6TPBA&sa=X&oi= book_result&ct=result&
resnum=10#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Jeeze...damn amateurs.......

Bob Moore
ATP B-727, B-707, L-188