Old August 1st 05, 12:51 AM
Jay Beckman

"jamoran" wrote in message
I live near the TFD VOR and E68 or EStrella sail port but work a few miles
south of SDL....

looking to complete private training anyone have any recommendations

is best e-mail plain text mail only please
JOHN

Hi John,

Tailwind Flight Centre at Chandler Muni is a small operation but has good
(very good) Cessna 172s (a couple of M and N models as well as 3 fairly new
SPs all with the NAV II IFR package.) Chandler Air Center does the Piper
thing (but they have recently added a new 172SP to their fleet as well...)

Tailwind is in a state of change right now as they just lost three good
instructors to regional airline work (so I'm told...) but they have replaced
two of them and I'm told they are recruiting for two more CFIs to bring
their staff to a total of 6. They are an authorized Cessna Pilot Center
using the King/Cessna curriculum and materials.

Another option is Angel Air at Stellar Airpark (northeast corner of the
field) and they are a Cessna Pilot Center as well.

HTH,

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
Chandler, AZ