Old December 9th 13, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default NEW TWO -SEAT TRAINER SZD 54-2

On 12/09/2013 6:53 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, December 8, 2013 10:27:59 PM UTC-5, Jerzy wrote:
It is my pleasure to announce that SZD 54-2 Perkoz new two-seat basic and XC trainer with unrestricted aerobatic capability received EASA certification. Currently Canadian and USA certification is in process.

For more information visit:
www.windpath.ca

or contact Jerzy Szemplinski

I got a virus warning when I tried to look at the web page. It tried to
install a trojan horse on my PC according to my virus protection. You'd
better get your server checked.

Hi everyone, I'm the webmaster for http://www.windpath.ca, since this
morning I've ran several malware checks with various utilities and the
site comes up clean each and every time.

I've contacted Matt directly and he still reports an issue but
unfortunately the information provided by his AV solution is not helpful
in isolating the problem if there is one. If you have any issues feel
free to contact me directly at the email address in this post.

Cheers,
Luke Szczepaniak