Old October 12th 04, 05:11 PM
Striker Cat

Default Can anyone help, PLEASE - searching for zip-cord (aka: mono-cord, speaker wire, shooting wire, dbl hookup, rainbow cable, ribbon cable)

Hello everyone,

I haven't been reading this news group to long so I'm not sure if it's ok to
ask questions of this nature here. I'm searching for zip-cord (aka:
mono-cord, speaker wire, shooting wire, dbl hookup, rainbow cable, ribbon
cable) specifically looking for solid copper, 26 gauge (Smaller the better
down to 28, but will settle for 24 or 22). I'm looking for brightly colored
insulation, yellow, orange, red, etc. anything except for clear. My usual
supplier doesn't carry it anymore the vender discontinued the product. I
would like a 1000' roll, or so. I use to pay about $0.03 a foot and I'm
having a hard time finding it at any price now.

Can anyone direct me to a resource?

Thanks,
Brian

PS: my email address is "spam1 at tigerfiles dot com"