Old May 17th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Fueling items--17 May auction, Colorado Springs

Doug,

Cool, this is exactly what should be posted here.

Thank you!

If I had seen it a little earlier, I would probably have asked you
to pick me up at the airport!

Thank you again for the information!

Jer/

In rec.aviation.marketplace Douglas Paterson wrote:
Very short notice, I realize, but I just found out about this myself. A
local "family fun center" (arcade, mini golf, bumper cars, etc.) in Colorado
Springs, CO, has gone under & is auctioning everything (literally--the real
estate, too) tomorrow, Thursday, 17 May 07.

http://www.gabid.com/auctions/listin...=1783&State=CO

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/