Old June 6th 19, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default complete UV protective glider cover for 15 m ship LS3a

On Thu, 06 Jun 2019 04:55:55 -0700, Roy B. wrote:

I scrub them off once a year (birds...).

Hi Martin I also have the CloudDancer covers and got a bit of mildew on
them when I put them away damp one year. Here in the US there is a
product called "OxyClean" and I ran the covers through the washing
machine with it and it removed all soil, mildew and restored the bright
white color. Try a small component of the covers (like the tailplane
cover) in the machine first.
ROY

Good advice, but unfortunately my horizontal drum-type washing machine is
too small to deal with anything except the fin and tailplane covers and,
given Clouddancers warnings about hot washes etc, I'm not keen to put
them through any of the local laundromats.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org