Old April 8th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_3_]

Default Thanks to all -- the last aviation theme suite is finally DONE

Mike Ash schrieb:
Definitely. No offense, Jay, but your hotel's web site looks like a
refugee from 1995. I won't pretend to tell you your own business, and I
could well be wrong, but I'd wager that an upgrade to a more modern look
from a good web designer would pay for itself in rapid fashion.

Please extend this to a full redesign of your CI: business cards, logo,
layout of invoices, flyers, ad on van, etc.

#m