Old December 25th 04, 05:18 AM
Nick Markowitz

Quess this idiot never heard of Epsilon or Carnavore
programs.

--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Exclusive Correspondant www.nbfd.us
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL 910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"

Irish Diplomacy

the ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
going to enjoy the trip.
"Radio Flyer" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
ups.com...

Nick Markowitz wrote:
As funny as you think you are I am sure the FBI and others are

monitoring
this news group.

not why

1. this is not a threat.

2. the fbi have better things
too do then read google.

3. you are a freakin idiot too say the fbi
don't have better things to then read
bs on google you fuite cake ass ... we we.

Actually you are incorrect. I work for the gov't and I can assure that all
useneet, email, and most any other protocol is monitored by the gov't.

While
there is not a person sitting at a computer reading everything, there is
software that picks out "articles of interest" and is given to a human to
review.

merry christmas