Old October 22nd 05, 10:25 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default 1942 DC-3 / C-47 on eBay

WRE wrote:
I have about 200 hours or so in that plane (right seat). It used to belong
to Saber Air Cargo based at Charlotte(NC) Douglas Airport in NC which ceased
operation shortly after 911.

One of many times they ceased operations. Back in 1990, they went belly up
right after I took the ground school for the DC-3 but before I got a chance to
actually fly it. I still have the manual for it: N74589 along with several of
those Richey Lengel cheat sheets. I was flying one of their C-402s at the time.

Bob E.
ATP
Currently fly Hawker 700 out of UZA

Funny you should mention UZA; I learned how to fly down there and even flew part
135 for them back in the days when Col Goddammit was the chief pilot.... back
when it was still called 29J. I still fly there out of Rock Hill Aviation when
I can afford it.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE