Old January 26th 10, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default My New Weapon

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:33:41 -0600, Jim Logajan wrote:

Gezellig wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:10:50 -0600, Jim Logajan wrote:

Gezellig wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:57:52 -0500, Walker wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:47:29 -0500, Mark wrote:

Gezellig,

When you see a person posting under different names, such as "Walker"
and "Mark" (and god knows how many others he uses on x-privat.org)
why do you insist on replying? Do you not understand that every post
from that person are from the same account - which are easily IDed by
being from x- privat.org and have this header:

No, I was unaware.

And I suppose you were unaware that you added back in all the irrelevant
cross-posts to the other groups I _didn't_ include in my reply?

No, look down the bottom, I thought you made a mistake.

One person's inanity (or insanity) is enough.

I suppose your right, Jim, he's insane.

And I am inane for answering him.

And inane for adding back in all those other groups, since I explicitly
replied to the only one in the list that I follow - r.a.p.

But I guess you don't care as you set my answer to alt.null

sigh

Past postings by you and $$gwx18quhxz9-wu_g$qv3bkmank clearly indicated
neither of you would be detered by changes to the followup-to header.

How many times do you want me to admit it?

Anyway, thanks for helping to kick r.a.p while it's down and dying.

I'm sure you think by setting headers so replies fly out into nowhere,
leaving your posts as if you have the last word, I'm sure you believe
that "helps" r.a.p.

I don't.

I'm also sure when Mark(ie) came roaring into r.ap. spouting all kinds
of BS even though he isn't certificated, now lies that he is, that was
way kewl too.

You know, Jim, I'm from the school of thought that when people respond
to trolls like Mark, MxManiac, Bunyip, etc etc, who don't pilot, people
who might read that dribble.,..

*get killed*

Which leads me to believe that r.a.p is better of dead.

Oh, btw, although I appreciate your input it would have had much more
influence if *you* hadn't stuck the inital 1,000 or so daggers in r.a.p
by infighting and responding to Mx, Berie, Maxwell and on and on ad on.