Old January 26th 10, 07:47 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.christianity,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default My New Weapon

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:43:13 -0800 (PST), Bill Penrose wrote:

On Jan 26, 10:39*am, Mark wrote:
Enough about me, more later of course VVBG Now for my latest answer to
ending the Afghan war.

http://tinyurl.com/yjz4zmf

If pennies are outlawed, only outlaws will have pennies.

DB

I know what it is to draw the attention of educators, and be selected
for I.Q. testing and advanced placement
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.