Old April 25th 04, 09:56 PM
Pete

"Thomas Schoene" wrote

Very odd.

I get the red x problem initially, but I can make the pictures appear with
some work. I right click on the picture's space, show its properties, and
copy the full address of the picture to the browser address bar (e.g.,
http://65.108.100.215/forumbanner2.jpg ). That takes me to the picture

on
a blank page all by itself. If I then go back to the whole page, the
picture is visible in its proper place. That's using IE6 and coming in

via
Earthlink.

Damifino what's up. Some sort of cache/address problem, it looks like.

I have exactly the same. Opera 6 (masq'ing as IE). Right click on the blank
space/Show Image...there it is.

Seems to be a prob with the relative addressing. What webserver is this
running on?

Pete