Old July 7th 16, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
SSD KOF

Default ideas for Kitplanes article?

Hi all-

I pitched some ideas for articles to Kitplanes Magazine. I've written for them before but it's been a few years. Editor Paul Dye graciously and promptly replied and advised the following:

"our focus is on “How To” - a reader should be able to finish an article and actually DO something with what they learned - set a better rivet, cover a wing, or do a better job at risk management when they fly"

BTW, I'm an aerospace engineer/pilot/homebuilder/writer so I can probably figure out how to cover a wide range of topics.

So what about it, do you have any ideas for articles I could pitch to Kitplanes?

Thanks!
Lynne Wainfan