Old May 27th 05, 03:16 PM
Rick Pellicciotti

Paul kgyy wrote:

If I took this route, it would probably be driven by price, and I don't
think I would build. If I'm going to invest the time to build
something, I'd rather build something fast like a Velocity. If I could
get a new LSA aircraft for less than $75K, I'd consider a new one,
otherwise probably go with an oldie for which parts were still easily
available - maybe an ERcoupe so I could learn to do crosswind landings
with feet on the floor :-)

Paul,
You can certainly get a new LSA aircraft for that price. There are
several out there in that range. At the moment, I think thare are 3
types that are actually certified, more coming every week or so.

Following the conventions of this group, I won't mention the airplane I
sell or the prices. If you are interested, email me off the group and I
will send you details.

Regards,

Rick Pellicciotti
http://www.lightsportflying.com