Old September 2nd 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,triangle.general,demon.local,alt.talk.bollocks,rec.aviation.products
Naked Gonad

Default Caption This For Thursday

On Sep 2, 1:57 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 1, 2:50 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 31, 2:47 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 31, 2:03 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 1:20 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 8:17 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Sis wrote:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1077/...ad5cdabb3e.jpg

Jackie

Sis finds Miss South Carolina's map.

She can now find her way home.

If only ...

Tell her to swop the map for a GPS system.

I believe the real issue is whether she can read at all.

She only has to listen to a gps, unless she's deaf as well.

I wouldn't put it past her. She's pretty dumb.

Blonde?

I wouldn't be surprised.

I like surprises.

Even nasty ones?