Old July 14th 03, 11:58 AM
Barnyard BOb --

On 13 Jul 2003 23:42:57 -0700, wrote:

What the hell is a 'wooduuuward', anyway?
Anybody know, heard or ever met this flake?

Barnyard BOb --

Maybe the same family, but not the same guy. Interesting google search. He
first shows up May 17 2003, and has about 180 posts since then. He's all over
the map, but lots of posts in bible/religious groups. Mostly positive,
innoffensive stuff. I don't know why, in this group, he suddenly thinks he
knows everything.

I find him as annoying as you do, but I wonder if we're too sensitive.
Objectively, he's not that bad. We may be too ready to pull the trigger
(understandable, given the history here)

'Wooduuuward' is harmless enough and for my money, he can
certainly say and do whatever he wishes here. However, I have
place wooduuuward and Jay in my filtered list. If anything useful
or amusing should come about, I will pick it up via the replys of
those that suffer these ilk more glady than I do. If I miss anything,
it will be my loss and I surely will be heartbroken. However....
nobody ever said life would be easy for us 'ultra-sensitive' types.

Barnyard BOb - YMMV ;o)