Old November 9th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno

Default Late season flights in Utah – HD videos

Cedar Valley Airport closes down the second week of October. I have
then always just flown power planes over the winter months until the
start up of soaring operations in Morgan, UT in April. Through some
new friendships developed over this last season, I have been
introduced to the amazing soaring opportunities two hours north up in
Logan, UT right on the Utah and Idaho borders.

Here are two HD videos that I made from two flights after the
“regular” season. We are still trying to figure out how to fly the
wave fast…let alone find the wave but we are having a blast. FYI,
electric socks are worth their weight in gold during post season
flying!

Nov 7, 2009 Ridge Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qFDkRxyI_I&hd=1

Oct 24, 2009 Wave Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgaTBdt-2d0&hd=1

It continues to be fun to share flights with friends, family and other
soaring pilots by taking up a cheap video camera and recording the
amazing beauty of soaring so very few of us get to experience.

Bruno – B4