Old October 7th 11, 09:07 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.navy
Airyx[_2_]

Default Poll: 1 in 3 vets sees Iraq, Afghan wars as wastes

On Oct 6, 3:46*am, frank wrote:
On Oct 5, 7:25*am, Dean Markley wrote:

On Oct 5, 7:21*am, NOMOREWARS_FORISRAEL
wrote:

Poll: 1 in 3 vets sees Iraq, Afghan wars as wastes

http://america-hijacked.com/2011/10/...-sees-iraq-afg....

Additional viahttp://America-Hijacked.com

Doesn't that also mean that 2 out of 3 see it as a good thing?

No, one's probably a contractor and one's getting their ticket punched.

If you were a guy that had to go fight, then I'm sure you're going to
question the purpose.

If you are an Intel guy, who sees the big picture of what's going on,
you'll probably have a different opinion.

There was a large group of people who were trying to organize
themselves so that they could come kill us. We have totally disrupted
their ability to do that.

That seems worthwhile to me.