Old November 4th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Cochrane

Default bug wipers

On Nov 4, 11:39*am, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Nov 4, 7:11*am, John Cochrane
wrote:

I'm shopping for bug wipers for my ASW27B, and am curious to hear from
others with experience, especially in this model. Bug wipers are not
very common in the US.
Thanks
John Cochrane

Of course somebody might just ask this question and then sit back and
laugh as all his competitors scramble to investigate bug wipers and
try to get them fitted before the start of next season. I wonder how
many have been ordered already.

Darryl

I strongly support the US informal gentleman's agreement not to use
bug wipers. I'm investigating this in preparation for the worlds. I
was trying to stay quiet about that before our European colleagues
clammed up about their bugwiper secrets, but it looks like the cat's
out of the bag.

John