Old February 15th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

Default What an annual....

On 2/15/2007 2:51:30 PM, The Visitor wrote:

this has got to be it. Both props off for overhaul, it's time, now I am
looking at two new props with deice boots, 15k times two. can get some
new blades and use the old hubs but I am thinking it's best just to be
rid of them. I thought this annual would hurt when I got three new gear
actuators rather than overhauled. Last year it was a new, rather than
repaired, engine mount.

What a hobby!

Sorrta makes those $50/year user fees being proposed a non-issue, eh?

--
Peter