Old August 17th 04, 12:28 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:38:44 GMT, Robey Price
wrote:

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Scott
Ferrin confessed the following:

The only poeple trying to make this a religious war are the terrorists
and pacifists like yourself. Good company you're in eh?

oh stop it...you're tickling me.

No thanks, I'll leave the stick-driving to you.

What silly logic you try to use.
Muslims all over the world are viewing this as a religious war,

Oh puLEASE. What are the religions that are doing battle?

Don't know what you've done in the service of our country buckwheat,
nor do I suspect you ever strapped your ass to an ejection seat...but
I have. And I'm hardly a pacifist.

Which doesn't mean much more than jack and ****. What was the term
for those who were too stupid/lazy to be draft-dodgers? "Concientious
Objector" was the term I think they used. Simply having served in the
military HARDLY means you're not a pacificst. For all I know you
went in because you were too stoopid to flip burgers.