Old March 30th 20, 12:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Clubs Still Flying List

On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 6:17:28 PM UTC-4, Roy B. wrote:
Dan:
I've got my fingers crossed too. I'm CD for the Region 1 (week before and of 4th of July). Seems to me that we mostly need a way to get around the pilot's meetings. Crew less pilots (who may have to share the ride post retrieve) are an issue too.

Now, about those guys who have "only banned Dogs and flaming liberals."

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT AGAINST DOGS?????

Keep smiling
ROY

Roy, yes, dogs are banned from the property! this was a directive from the property owner and I certainly think that he has that authority as the owner. If the dog owner wants to change that policy then put up 10 million and buy the place.
Now about the flaming liberals, I trust the dogs much more than the flaming liberals. Just look at Florida and see what the flaming liberals are doing.. Instead of staying in their own state and self quarantine they hop on a plane and head in our direction making the situation much worse. Just look at the COVID package that was full of pork created by the flaming liberals, what a shame!
One character took my comment so serious that he posted negative things about our club on our club Facebook page. Now really, this character has no class what so ever, going after a club because of what one individual wrote in a private group.
Maybe we all need to take a close look at ourselves before we condemn others.