Old May 28th 09, 01:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
HVAC

Default "PENTAGON WORKING TO GIVE F-35 JSF NUCLEAR-STRIKE CAPABILITY"

"Stephen Harding" wrote in message
Paul J. Adam wrote:

Might as well claim that since a reasonable shot can break clay pigeons
most of the time, the US doesn't need a national missile defence program:
one man atop the Washington Monument with a shotgun and a box of
cartridges can take out any incoming ICBMs just fine.

I'm a pretty good shot but I think I'll not be volunteering for
that assignment!

Now all we need is for the bad guys to yell, "pull".