Old August 24th 11, 02:17 AM
Alfaest Alfaest is offline
Junior Member

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri Tregubov View Post
Is standard EMC equipment (pods/ground) applicable for GPS jamming ?
How unique are the GPS signals in comparison to "normal" radar/comm ?

Yuri

Yes! yes! future would not be wonderful without a cell phone jammer.
More and more people are using cell phones at the cost of public interests. What can we do to avoid those terrible dins produced by mobile phones?Are you still boring with the noises of phones at midnight? I have suffered it for a long time, for my peaceful family life. i bought a cell phone jammer from http://www.jamerall.com which is introduced by my friend. it is really cool, so share my happiness with you.