Old March 31st 04, 04:20 PM
Fr. Bill Leaming

Alan White wrote:

So the OP not only didn't have the initiative to sort himself out but
had the answer sitting under his nose all the time but was too lazy to
look.

Years ago, during the old pre-internet BBS days, I designed a model for a DOS
"bomber" game in which the goal was to drop a bomb on a target using a "Norden"
type bombsight. Next to the "bombsight," there was a box with red letters that
said, "Press B to drop bomb."

You would not believe the number of comments I received saying essentially:
"Nice game, but how do I drop the bomb?"

Bill
--
Fr. Bill Leaming

ICQ 12881426

"Some people grasp stupidity as though it were a virtue.
Some people grow with responsibility - others swell.
Some rise by sin and some by virtue fall.
Some are wise; others are otherwise.
Utrum lex sit actus intellectus seu voluntatis."