Old March 31st 04, 08:40 PM
Bill

Nothing at all John , and yes I agree in the US at times one feels too
restricted in being straight forward. But I think its the delivery that
makes the difference.

Anyway I think we have beaten this kangaroo to death and its time to fly on
! :-)

Regards
Bill

"John Ward" wrote in message
u...
Hi Bill,

Course not - I was just saying you're a lucky ******* living in
Florida!! :-)

Anything wrong with being simple and straightforward? - we're lucky
enough to still be able to be that way in Aus'!!

Regards,
John
"Bill" wrote in message
None what so ever.

Yes Florida is pretty nice especially this time of the year. Had a very
pleasant round of golf in a cool 68 sunny day.
Summers are brutal and of course hurricane season keeps us on our toes.

I am hoping that you did not mean that the 1/2 "not" so lucky was being
Jamaican.

Cheers.
Bill

"John Ward" wrote in message
u...
Hi Bill,

I believe Florida's a pretty nice place - just saying you're lucky

be
living there, as I'm lucky to be living in Brisbane, Australia!

Any problems, mate?

Regards,
John
"Bill" wrote in message
Pardon my ignorance. I do not get your point.

Bill

"John Ward" wrote in message
u...
Hi Bill,

1/2 yer luck, mate!

Regards,
John
"Bill" wrote in message
John,

Jamaica.

Became a US citizen in 1977 and been living here (Florida)

since

Bill

"John Ward" wrote in message
u...
Hi Bill,

Of course not! Civility is to be expected.

Where are you from, Bill, if you don't mind me asking?

Regards,
John
"Bill" wrote in message
news No lack of anything here and please dont feel sorry for me.

just
dont
understand why it is necessary to demean or insult people

when
they
ask
question, no matter how trivial it may appear. If that is

the
way
respond
then better not respond and stay away from the NG's.

These groups have people from all walks and backgrounds so

again
dont
feel
sorry for me but rather for yourselves