Old October 19th 15, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default New LXNAV Wi-Fi Module

Hi Cliff,

LXNAV is working on making it possible to upload a flight log directly from
the LX80x0 or LX90x0 to the OLC. I imagine they will get that working, as
long as the OLC is willing to make it possible from the OLC end.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

wrote in message

Paul, why not just upload the flight directly to OLC? Is that not possible?
I currently, while sitting in the cockpit download my Powerflarm log file to
a USB then connect it to my Droid maxx and upload via direct claim to OLC
all takes about 2 minutes. Can you not do that with the lxnav? Not knocking
it just wondering?

CH