Old May 11th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default SeeYou Single Person License

Why are glider pilots such cheapskates? - they'll spend 100k on a ship
and then baulk at spending 10, 20 or 50 on some minor piece of
equipment.

The point of my previous post is that for guy that learned fly by
delivering pizza's while going to college. I think we do a real dis-
service to the sport by stereotyping glider pilots (even power pilots)
as a rich people. The General public does this well enough on its own
and as a result you see silly proposals like user fees for those "rich
people" that fly airplanes..

Brian
CFIIG/ASEL
HP16T