Old June 12th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.fan.bertie-thebunyip,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

Jim Stewart wrote in
:

Maxwell wrote:
"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
.. .

Bertie was here before you and he will be here
when you are gone....

He's an excellent example of "you can be weird
if you are good" and "if you are real good, you
can be real weird".

I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Life is short. Enjoy what you can and try not
to get mad at the rest.

Even if Bertie was twice as good as he THINKS he is, his
contributions pale in comparison to the damage he has done to this
group.

Combining that fact with your total lack of knowledge of my
abilities, I can only conclude you are just another sockpuppet. I'll
put you at the top of next weeks list.

Thank you.

This is just excellent.

Everyone on the lits is invited to x-post to alt.fan.bertie-the-bunyip
I'm tired of being th eonly one who ever does.

Even MI5 guy ignores it,

If your NSP doesn't have it be sure to drop them a line and request it.

Bertie