Old February 8th 04, 08:13 PM
Ed Sullivan

RU ok wrote in message . ..
Dumber than Dumb wrote in message ...
Ed Sullivan wrote:

Don't pay any attention to him Karel,

Who the **** are you quoting Ed...... If you were smart enough to reply
you would think you would also be smart enough to sort out who asked
the simple question

"Chris Whitley"

Hi all new to the group and looking for info on local flyins I am in
Ga. and understand there is one planed for march in Dublin.

And who made the jackass reply

"karel adams" wrote in message

your pardon?
you mean to (fly/travel) from Georgia to Ireland?
just for a fly-in?

Your buds are right Ed you are dead..... Brain dead.

Well scuse me, I just responded to what seemed a fair question **** head.
I didn't realize I had stumbled into a sophmoric ****ing contest.

Ed Sullivan

I must be very ill or r.a.h. is going to hell in a hand basket.

Normally, I would be jumping in with both feet....
spouting my 2 cents at any hint of a *sophomoric* ****ing contest.

P.S.

Hi, Edwardo.
Your still the 'Toast of the Town'.
Keep up the good work g

Barnyard BOb - over 50 years of successful flight

Thanks for them kind words, Bob. My server quit carrying newsgroups so
I had to quit using Agent and switched to Google wherein I can't seem
to tell who posted first or last. I apparently mixed up the two and
chastised the wrong
poster. Since I don't know either of them from Adam's off ox and was
mainly trying to object to an oafish reply, I don't think I'll
apologize to either.

Ed Sullivan - over 60 years of *mostly* successful flight