Old August 5th 04, 07:08 PM
John Clear

In article ,
Jim Weir wrote:
Suggest a search of AirNav.com with a printout of US airports with mogas before
you stick your foot further into your mouth.

On a random cross country flight plugged into AirNav, we get:

MOGAS:

The great circle distance LAX-BOS is 2263 nautical miles
There are 198 landing sites nationwide that meet your refueling requirements.

100LL:

The great circle distance LAX-BOS is 2263 nautical miles
There are 3139 landing sites nationwide that meet your refueling requirements.

So approximately 6% of the airports in the country have MOGAS. I'd
say 6% qualifies as 'very few' places having MOGAS.

How does your foot taste?

John
--
John Clear - http://www.panix.com/~jac