Old September 20th 03, 06:54 AM
Sam

Default Just Purchased X-Plane 7.0 version

I saw This simulator being shown on Screen Savers and purchased it the
same day. For 50.00 I wanted to compare it to MSFS 2002. After flying
a while I can honestly say the flight Dynamics are much better in
X-plane and that this sim would be great for engineers wanting to try
out there ideas for plane construction. A part I am not familiar with
at all not being an engineer or know too much physics. but the part I
did try the sim itself with all the planes was good. The ONLY Downside
to this sim is that I wish it had better scenery. HOUSES... Landmarks
etc..but like I said it's more of a teaching tool and flight sim than
a flight sim game.
If you like all the eye candy that MSFS Has stick with that ...
If your a plane builder / engineer and want to test out and try your
ideas buy x-plane.