Old January 15th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Least favorite ATC instructions... ... ...

My favorite?

"Katana 227RD, there is a Cessna in your assigned taxiway. I'm going to
have him taxi onto the far corner of the runway, see if you can't sneak
past him."

This was after we had received landing instructions to follow the
runway to the end and use the last taxiway. Apparently after he gave
that instruction, the controller had someone else taxi to the hold
short line on that same taxiway.

My instructor said, and I quote, "I've never had to do this before", as
we inched pased the Cessna 182 with about 4 feet to spare.

Happened yesterday at SUS, there were calm winds so they were taking
off and landing in both directions (whichever was convenient).