Old September 4th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default NATCA Going Down in Flames

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:05:59 -0400, "John T" wrote in
:

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

Management wants to change the rules of the workplace after the fact,
and the union is advising their members to alert union officials when
such employee abuse occurs.

Requiring professional attire equates to "employee abuse"?

If it is a change in the working agreement, that hasn't been agreed to
by both parties, I would see it as inequitable and unjust. If changes
are desired, they should be openly negotiated by all concerned.

Don't get me wrong. Both management and labor are completely capable
of tyranny. The open negotiation of contract terms is an attempt to
mitigate that tendency.