Old May 13th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Gardner

Default Tillamook Oregon???

AOPA Directory sez there are taxis available (probably come out from town)
and there is also a number for a rental car service. Tillamook is a very
quiet GA airport.

Bob Gardner

"Don Tuite" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 May 2007 14:20:30 -0700, "Tri-Pacer"
wrote:

My wife has been wanting to go to the Tillamook Cheese factory in
Tillamook.

Can any of you Oregon chaps tell me if I can rent a car or get a Taxi at
the
airport?

I looked on their web page, and there was no mention of any sort of
transportation. I tried calling them and get an answering machine.

I've been out of the loop too long, but If you don't get a good answer
here, try calling the Lodge at Salishan.

Don