Old October 24th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Drew Dalgleish

Default Transporting O2 safely

I thought it was just acetelyne that needs to go upright or be upright
for 1/2 an hour before using. Oxygen can transport any way you please.
In my area all the gas companies deliver.

"Michael Horowitz" wrote in message
.. .
Time to get a refill on my "J" size O2 cylinder.
I usually build a cradle out of 4x4 so it can't roll and something at
the ends to keep it from sliding. This goes in the back of the
Explorer.
Anyone have a better scheme for moving a full cylinder? Mike

They are really supposed to be moved upright, only. Do you have a utility
trailer that you could chain it into the corner? Chain is also the supposed
requirement over rope or bungee cords.
--
Jim in NC