Old September 23rd 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default LS 4 tail skid

sorry, I don't have these for the LS gliders..These rubber break off skids are all specific in size and shape for the gliders that used to use them, typically Grob, Schleicher, some early S-H gliders, Diamant and of course LS so they are not interchangeable, and if you don't have your contract paid for with DG(aka LS) it's just another one of those simple little, but necessary parts that they will not sell you
but try Üli's Pilots Shop http://www.segelflugbedarf24.de/11rollsp.htm they used to have several types and may still be able to help
you
best regards
Tim Mara / Wings & Wheels
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"T" wrote in message ...
On Sep 21, 10:25 am, JC wrote:
Hi group,

Does anybody know where I can get a rubber tailskid for an LS 4?

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

Try www.wingsandwheels.com
I know Tim carries wing tip skids.