Old March 29th 13, 01:37 PM
write-stuff write-stuff is offline
Junior Member

Location: Atlanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony E View Post
I am returning to GA and would like to use an iPad mini. What are your experiences using the mini and what is the best kneeboard? The current plan is to rent a C172 G1000. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, Anthony. There are a number of new kneeboards available for the mini. A google search will bring up quite a few. My company is now shipping the new iPro Aviator/M kneeboard. It is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum and is available in either metallic silver or semi-gloss black from www.ForPilotsOnly.com. It includes a specially sized hinged clipboard that can be opened and closed without hitting the yoke. Let me know if you have any questions. Good Flying! - Russ