Old May 15th 15, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Pasker

Default alternative to iGlide for iPhone (6 plus)

Thanks, I'll give it a try. in the meanwhile, check your httpd logs for broken links to this page: http://www.winpilot.com/New_Features.asp

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 11:57:38 AM UTC-4, WinPilot wrote:
It would be quite interesting to hear comments from people who actually use the software about ways to improve the user experience. Bob (or anyone else using or trying WinPilot), don't hesitate to submit your feedback directly from the app to developers by going into "Settings.Account-Type your message to developers here".

Also, at this point all the known crashing bugs have been fixed, but we are always happy to learn and fix new ones - use the same mechanism to report them.

The software should work quite well on iPhone 6 plus at this time.

Also, there is a new real time Doppler Radar overlay for the Usa users, we are looking forward to hear from people who tried this. If people like it, we can implement it for other regions as well.

Your Winpilot Team.