Old July 30th 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Multiple post solution - Free yEnc plugin for Outlook Express

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:39:04 +0200, D. St-Sanvain
wrote:

Hello,

Just Plane Noise a écrit :
I posted in it because that's what PowerPost uses these days.

I have a PowerPost version which, as far as I know, doesn't use yenc. I
sent my Duxford series with it, ans it seems OK.
If some finds that it could be useful... just say
Bye

PowerPost was indeed non-yEnc originally, but that's some years ago.
As I've said, I went yEnc when PowerPost upgraded, not even knowing
that I was doing it. It wasn't until I saw my attachments on in this
group within the last few days that I realized how cool it was--I can
post about three times as many pics in the same space. Since I only
intend to post once a year because Oshkosh is the only aviation event
I attend, that's very useful because I don't have to spread out my
posts over weeks. Any body who complains about 30 or 40 pics from me
as being a flood had better complain about non-yEncers who post 10 or
15.